Latest News:

Registration for 2023 Match Opens February 1, 2023 at 7:00PM

ZOMBIES! ZOMBIES! ZOMBIES! Get ready for some ol’ fashioned zombie decimation! Grab your rifle, pistol and shotgun and join us in the nation’s largest zombie 3-Gun Match!

Hornady’s Zombies in the Heartland 2023 is a Zombies 3-Gun competition designed to offer a great experience for shooters of all experience levels. The match is hosted by the City of Grand Island at Heartland Public Shooting Park, one of the finest shooting complexes in the nation.

Whether you are a beginner or seasoned 3-gun veteran, Zombies in the Heartland will be a fun, safe shooting experience you won’t soon forget. The match closely follows USPSA 3-Gun rules, but there are a few small variations. There are 10 competitive stages featuring Zombie targets and scenarios.

As with most large shooting competitions, prizes will be awarded to all participants. The top 25% of shooters in Tactical, Open and PCC divisions will walk in order of finish (remaining 75% is selected randomly) and ALL shooters in Amateur division will be completely randomly drawn. For full rules, information about divisions or for more information, visit We understand life happens and sometimes that requires plans change. Full Refunds can be issued to shooters until March 31. A 50% refund can be issued from April 1 until April 30. No refunds after May 1. (exceptions can be made on a case by case basis at Match Director’s discretion).

View Squadding<>

General match, with the following divisions:

Tactical, Open, Amateur, PCC

Price: $300.00

Official Facebook page:

Comments are closed.